This event will take place between 8:25am and 3:20pm on 14/12/2017.
These are causes that the pupils themselves have chosen with the School Council. Donations will be collected by their Year Leaders at morning line-up on the day.
Pupils who do not wish to participate must attend school in full uniform.
The days will operate on a normal timetable. Below are our expectations regarding the dress code.
Meeting these expectations will be supported by the school behaviour system.
- Hoods and hats are allowed but must be kept down/off whilst in school.
- Pupils must bring their books and equipment as usual in their Phoenix Academy school bags.
- Pupils are NOT allowed to wear jewellery or make-up.
- No ripped clothing is allowed (jeans etc...).
- No clothing which is overly revealing.
- Offensive images/language will not be tolerated.