The Aspirational School for West London
Closing date: 22nd September 2017 at 10:00am
Contract Type: permanent, term time plus 5 days
Salary: Scale 6 points 26-28 - £26,601 - £28,158 (Actual salary: £23,297 - £24,663 pro rata)
Phoenix Academy is a new school under the Future Academies Trust, committed to giving young people the character, aspiration and academic success that will truly transform their lives.
We are looking for a highly motivated, exceptional individual to take on the role of Exams Officer. You will be working with excellent staff in this exciting and challenging position.
The ideal candidate will be extremely well organised, resourceful, adaptable, flexible and innovative in demanding and difficult situations.
You must have some MIS/SIMS expertise and have the ability to interact easily and comfortably in any environment, with strong interpersonal skills, and good oral and written communication
Previous experience of working in a school in an exams and data role is essential.
- Liaising with external examination and assessment authorities and the LA as required.
- Liaising with the Data Manager and Deputy Head Teacher to ensure that exam results are imported accurately into the system.
- Liaising with students over their exam timetables.
- Managing and administering external examinations and assessments throughout the academy.
- Manage whole-school internal examinations and assessments.
- Attending internal and external meetings related to these responsibilities.
- Supporting and advising the Senior Leadership Team on examination matters as appropriate.
- Managing and monitoring invigilators.
- Support the Data Manager with data analysis during assessment.
We can offer you:
- Free access to our leisure centre which includes a swimming pool, fitness suite and dance studio
- Staff Wellbeing packages
- The opportunity to work with enthusiastic and happy staff and pupils
- Excellent CPD
- An area well served by public transport, plus ample car parking on site
To apply: please visit our website www.phoenixacademy.org.uk to download further information and an application form. Please submit your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phoenix Academy, The Curve, London W12 0RQ
Future Academies is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all members of staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check is required for this post.